One of the best coaching centre for Junior Engineer in Easter India is GIT.
For Junior engineer post Both diploma and graduate students are allowed for apply, but post for senior section engineer graduated and post graduated candidates are allowed for apply only.
RRB conducts these exams according to Zone wise on different date as per announced schedule.
Note: – Pay scale for JE/SSE is 9300-34800 with grade pay from 4200/-to 4800/-.
Allowance of RRB Employees:-
- 1. Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km
- 2. Dearness Allowance (DA)
- 3. House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- 4. Transport Allowance (TPA)
- 5. Allowance for Night Duty
- 6. Compensation in lieu of Holidays
- 7. Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- 8. Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- 9. Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances.
- 10. Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- 11. Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
- 12. Overtime Allowance (OTA)Those who obtain a higher rank in the Engineering Services Examination will be placed for following posts/services:
Category -1: Civil Engineering:
- 1. P-way 2. Bridge 3. Works 4. Drawing (Civil)
- 5. Estimator 6. Research Engineering 7. Engineer workshop
Category -2: Mechanical Engineering
- 1. Mechanical workshop 2. Mechanical Engineer
- 3. Carriage & wagon 4. DSL Mechanical
- 5. Mechanical Design 6. Engineering work shop (M.E.)
Category -3: Electrical Engineering
- 1. Drawing & Design Electrical 2. Signal
- 3. Workshop Electrical 4. Electrical Design
- 5. Research & Instrumentation 6. Telecommunication
- 1. Metallurgical Assistant 2. Telecommunication
- 3. Jig and Tools 4. Loco
- 6. Printing Press 7. Chief Depot Material Superintend
RRB J.En. exam pattern
RRB Junior Engineer and senior section engineer examination will have the following examination pattern. The online examination will be conducted in one stage
- Written Exam (150 marks.)
- Time duration (2 hours.)
- RRB select to the aspirants through online computer based exam.
- RRB JE and SSE paper cover one paper of 150 marks, which has 150 objectives multiple choice questions.
- In objective paper, there is a 1/3 Negative marking for each wrong answer i.e. 33.33% of allotted marks will be deducted.
The online examination objective paper will be conducted as:–
- There will be 150 questions in paper.
- 90 questions will be belonged from Technical ability and General Science.
- 60 questions will be from General Studies.
(History, Geography, Polity, Economics etc.), Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- There shall be penalty (Negative marking) is written exam and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer at 1/3 of marks allotted for each questions.
There must not be wrong attempt more then 18-20 question if It will held, Candidate will be failed in final result while he/she gain desired aggregate marks in merit list.
After examination RRB Short listed to the number of students for document verification is about 2.5 to 3 times the vacancy for particular post.
Those students obtain higher rank in the engineering service examination will be placed for post of SSE and J.En.
Candidates are required to Apply Online application to any one RRB only, separately for SSE and/or JE Group.